[Chrysler300] FW: TIPS ON PUMPING GAS

                  Slightly off subject, but of interest to everyone

           Vic S
               Remsenburg  NY

Subject: Fw: TIPS ON PUMPING GAS (Good information)

>>  This was sent to me by a friend and after reading it, it made sense.

  _____

It's Tax Time! Get <http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>
tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: