From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Owen Grigg
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:15 PM
To: 'Vic S.'; 'Chrysler 300 club'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] FW: John Hertog visit

Personally I think a 300 member in the area should pull John out of that
"facility" for the afternoon. Stick him in his favorite model Lettercar,
300F or G, and take him foot to the floorboards down the freeway with the
windows down and only the noise of ram induction, that's freedom. Sure beats
walking round and round in circles in a courtyard.

Oh I know....... the doctors say blah, blah,blah, can't do this, can't do
that.

Owen
Auckland, NZ
2x 300C