[Chrysler300] Wisconsin sources - old Mopar car and parts

[Chrysler300] Wisconsin sources - old Mopar car and parts

Greetings from the Northwoods,

Many thanks to Bob Merritt and Don Warnaar for their work in updating the 300 Club website.

A few days ago Bob and Don added information on old Mopar sources in Wisconsin.  The data is another link under the Events and Spring Meet links.  These sources range from very old junkyards to old parts buyers/sellers to one company starting to make some reproduction parts.  A few museums and collectors are also included.  For each source I did talk by phone to the person listed to determine the information.  Some of the people did not know exactly what was 'out in the woods' so if you have any interest be sure to call first and recheck so you do not waste a trip.

Their general location in Wisconsin is noted so anyone finding an interesting source could plan a stop while traveling to the Spring meet.

Since putting the list together about two weeks ago I've gotten some additional information that will be added to the list in a few weeks.

One significant find not yet in the list was a collection of old Mopars (including a C convert, a D hardtop, and 2 K's) in Cumberland, WI (north-west WI) owned by a person named Bernard (Buzz) Witte.  His phone is 715-822-4040.  Buzz also sells parts but he only wants to sell to end users not someone intending to resell.   He did not know about our Club and had no idea if the 300 vehicle nos. were in the Club registry.  Perhaps someone traveling through that area can collect the nos.

300'ly

Carlton Schroeder
Eagle River, WI

<*> Your email settings: