From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rob kern
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 12:12 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Rich Barber
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300's @ RM Auctions

Regarding the C convertible I find it interesting in that the wheelcovers
are for a D, the 300 horn ring emblem is missing and in place is a standard
Chrysler one, the interior control knobs haven't been painted the green-gold
color and the rear antennas are appropriate for a DeSoto Adventurer. All
easily correctable. Not the first C or D in a high profile setting with
incorrect wheelcovers that I have observed. The other was the D in Clive
Cussler's collection/museum in Arvada, Colorado with incorrectly painted
wheelcovers. Should be very interesting to see what the auction values will
fetch for the letter cars. Great collection. Very attuned to these fine
details having Wayne Graefen and John Lazenby as critiquers and friends.
Currently replacing my seat covers with new Legendary ones, and replacing
front and rear bumpers along with fillers with newly replated NOS/refinished
ones. Ah, the relentless persuit of perfection.....and NOT a Lexus! Hope you
convalesce quickly from your orthopedic procedure Rich! 300'ly, ROB KERN