[Chrysler300] Who and where we are

Hi group and Rich in particular,

I made the very same observation when the membership rooster arrived
some time ago.  42 members from Sweden alone being next to the US and
before even Canada.  Not bad for a small country far away up north with
not more than abt 9 millions in total population and in view of the fact
that not more than possibly a handful, for sure less than 5, if any at
all, of these beautiful brutes were ever sold as new over here.
Still,  from last records made, we know that more than 200 letter cars
-55 to -65 and Hursts included are now already in Sweden (although
several owners keep more than one) and growing, and probably so will
also the number of members in the club from over here too.  We sure do
what we can to promote membership in this wonderful community whenever
meeting with new friends/ new letter car owners over here.  Nordic
chapter,,

Spring approaching and soon it will be time to fire up the black old
brute again,
Ulf Larsson, Sweden  3N57 2660 etc,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional