[Chrysler300] Thanks for info on Power windows!

[Chrysler300] Thanks for info on Power windows!

Hi and thanks to all who commented on my problems with the rear power
windows on my L.
Today I managed to free up and put back together one window and its now
working sweet. My problem wasn't the motor but the tracks/wheel sliders were
fowled with 43 years of dust and grime. I cleaned them all and re greased
the tracks and wheels with Teflon spray and also grease. One thing that took
time was to use the 3 alignment lock nuts to adjust the glass in the door
frame. Very tedious but worth it as it now slides in the center of the
opening and not hard up against the felt edge of the door = quicker easier
operation. Maybe it been like this from factory and the worker was having a
bad day and just slapped it together?
I will do the other side in a few weeks as my back and neck are killing me
Cheers again
Jeff from Australia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional