[Chrysler300] Fw: Change of venue for Fall, 2009 Branson Meet

----- Original Message -----
From: rob kern
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 7:24 PM
Subject: Change of venue for Fall, 2009 Branson Meet

Hello 300'ly to all!
    There is a change of venue for the Fall, 2009 Branson Meet.  The whole shebang will be held at Area 57 in Branson.  There is a new complex that consists of a campus of the Dick Clark Theatre, '57 Heaven, the '57 Grill, a hotel complex, Club '57, huge parking and car/motorcycle show complex. This campus is called Area '57 designed with the intent of car/motorcycle clubs like ours to come to Branson and use the area for the meet festivities,show,banquet all in a central location obviating driving classic vehicles through traffic in Branson. The lodging will be under $70 per night which includes breakfast.  Parking is ample not only for the cars but with an expansive area for parking tow vehicles and trailers. On-site 24 hour security is present.  We will have our business meeting at the hotel conference room and the banquet will be at Club '57 at the Dick Clark Theatre.  We will receive a discount on admission to '57 Heaven, a special rate for lunch at the '57 Grill and for show tickets at the Dick Clark Theatre. The car show and concours judging will be at Area '57 where there is a pavilion for inclement weather. The banquet will be right around $30 per person. Of course, LETTER CAR JEOPARDY will be a feature of the meet!  So, all you have to do is get to Area '57 and chill! It's up to you to venture around Branson for shows, shopping, and dining.  There are plenty of great spots for all 3 attractions within walking distance of Area '57.   Forwardlooking to being your host again!  MARNIE & ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)