[Chrysler300] RE: Power Window Motors - Clean and grease them up.

[Chrysler300] RE: Power Window Motors - Clean and grease them up.

Richard and All

Richard. You are going to have to remove the window in any case. You will
likely find it just needs cleaned and new lube. I just removed all the
windows on my 57 Imp. to restore the car. I did power up one 1/4 window to
see if it worked before disassembly. It moved slowly. After the scissor unit
and the arms where detached the unit moved freely forward and back. It is
the old dried out lube, (or the lack of) that makes all our windows stall.
Need to clean all the tracks and lube with a high quality non hardening
grease.
Can anyone step in a recommend the perfect grease for window tracks? Have
not reassembled yet and have not selected a good grease.
Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World