[Chrysler300] The end of 'Melissa' story

[Chrysler300] The end of 'Melissa' story

Hello everyone in 300sville!!

  Several months ago before the latest Club News was published, I had sent Andy Mikonis different parts of my story two different times. In doing so, there was a 'mix up' and the last paragraph and a half or so was left out accidently. Well, for those interested and I certainly hope I'm not 'blowing it' by doing this, I will supply the last part just to feel more complete!

  It goes like this:

  This car, I would say, is a # 2- condition so far. The reason why I say 2- is because the engine compartment and the undercarriage is not detailed. The engine compartment will be detailed though with the second engine rebuild on it's next trip to JC Auto in August. (This is added), since I originally wrote this paragraph, the engine took a DIVE as some of you already know. I guess Hot Rods and Customs wasn't so great after all! Anyway, on with the story.........
    In closing, this G is lightly optioned with power seats, remote mirror, closed crankcase ventilation, tinted Solex glass, heater, Golden Tone radio. and 3.23 to 1 axle ratio. The shipment date of this brute was 4-17-1961. The dealer # is 08362-Earle C. Anthony, Inc., San Fransisco, California (Term date 6/62).
   No, I never plan on selling Melissa, although I have had several offers. I have endless admiration for my G and considered myself to be the third and very last owner!!

  Thanks all for reading!

  Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional