  From: paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: Rich Barber ; 'Albert Vannice' ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 1:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Zinc in Motor Oil

  I have been following this debate/problem for a little while.
  I also have a whole collection of links where this is addressed.
  I think I'll try and locate the original source of this to cite to an
  independent oil source that I trust and see if it rings true with them.

  --
  Paul Holmgren
  2 57 300-C's in Indy

  > One way to forward that information is to highlight and copy it as shown
  > below. Or make a tiny URL like this: http://tinyurl.com/yw6wdb This is
  > done at tinyurl.com and works easily to condense long URL's such as are
  > found at e-Bay. Although it is sent as plain text, our server generally
  > converts the link to a clickable link. Our server does not allow any
  > attachments and will strip them before sending the message to the faithful.

  serious snip

  > Special thanks to GM's Techlink
  > - Thanks to Bob Olree - GM Powertrain Fuels and Lubricants Group

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)