[Chrysler300] Oval air filters for Chrysler 300 D, E, H and others

[Chrysler300] Oval air filters for Chrysler 300 D, E, H and others

There were some posts recently about where to get the 2 1/4" oval air filters that were on Chrysler 300 H among others. I've got a 67 300 that has a dealer installed dual quad set up just like the 62 300 H had. I've been getting my air filters from Gary Goers. Someone posted a Fram part number for this application. I looked it up and it is not the correct air filter.? I looked at the filters I got from Gary. There is a WIX part number. WIX 42030. I looked it up on the Wix site and it is CORRECT. There's a local parts store near me that sells Wix filters. I went there and asked if he could get that filter number. He said he could have it within a day!? Not sure of the parts store price. I paid $24 each from Gary.

Hope this helps!

    mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx