Re: [Chrysler300] 62 side medallions

Two weeks ago I contacted, by email, Club member George Laurie of Austraila to see if he has any of his reproduction 1962 side medallions in stock. So far I have not received a reply.

If he does have them, perhaps he will give you or I a discount if we order 4 of them. Or if anyone else needs them too , perhaps a bigger discount if we order a larger batch of them.

Happy 300'ing

Charlie Valentine
300G, 1962 300 Sport Convertible

  Shopped Gary Goers recently and can't find side
  medallions for my 62 sport. Who makes them ,or does
  anyone out there have a good set to sell? also, a good
  used tailite lense would be nice Thanks, Also, I
  have nice headlite doors for 61 and 62 and front turn
  sig bezels.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: