From: grcann <grcann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:04 am
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Oval Air Filters

Hi all,
 I agree with the smaller dimension on the filter height.  I have a well used
one in front of me that is 2 3/16" tall. I have had
these air cleaners in my possesion for a
very long time (probably not OEM, but very close), unfortunately there is no
visable part # or brand name.
 For the record the other dimensions are:
113/8" X 6 1/2" o.d.
 8 7/8" X 4 1/8" i.d.
 The bottom edge of the cover is flush with the base when assembled.

I think some of the filters that are readily available may be for the Nyer- Imp
single
filter application, or maybe the 300C???
 I for one would like to find a source for these, as would some who also own
other Mopars of the late '50's vintage (Fury, D500& Adventurer).
 Do you guys with the D's, E's & H's ever change your air filters? I know you
rotate,
but some day you may need new ones.
 Regards,
George Cann