  From: Bob Jasinski
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 12:34 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 413 Ram Air Filters

  Michael,

  I've been thinking the same thing myself, and just dug through my file of
  old receipts to see what it is I have now on the car. I found an old Fram
  #, CA-165PL, and went to the Fram site to check it out, but it is not
  listed. I seem to remember that these were listed as fitting '70 something
  Oldsmobile when I bought them years ago.

  Does anyone have a current part number for an air filter to fit the 413
  rams? I measured the height and it is 1-3/4" x 9-1/2" outside diameter.

  Bob J

  _____