  From: Jim Maiani
  To: Rich Barber ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; nicholasadamo@xxxxxxx ; Jack Francisco
  Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 10:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Oval Air Filters

  Jack...Thanks for the information, but.......

  Once I received your email, I immediately called them. They checked and have none. He told me they search flea markets, swap meets, internet and any other method there is to find them. He only sells new, but says good luck in finding them! He did say to check back with him in a couple of months. He's hoping they find some by then. You bought them at the right time...hang on to them.

  ps...you don't want to sell them, do you? :)

  Jim Maiani
  300H
  Houghton lake Michigan