[Chrysler300] WPC News

Today, I received my April issue of the WPC News, the monthly magazine of
the WPC Club, Inc.  (Walter Percy Chrysler)  It is the annual issue that
contains B&W photos of members' cars in numerous different classes, along
with a short write-up of the car.  This is actually a competition with
selection by WPC judges each year.  Class 13 (no triscadecaphobiacs need
apply)  is for 1955-1965 Letter Series 300's and the three winners in this
class are all members of our Chrysler 300 Club, International, also.  The
front and back covers of the magazine are collages of smaller color photos
of the winning cars.

Congratulations to member Henry Banach of Munster, IN for the photo and
write-up of his slick black '62H coupe with dual factory air and to member
Dr. David Broxterman of Lakeland, FL for the write-up and picture of his
Platinum C-300, first owned by Baseball Hall-of Famer Enos "Country"
Slaughter.  (His WSW's are wider than mine)  And, I feel very excited about
having a photo of our white 1955 C-300 and my write-up included among the
three 300's featured.   As I pulled the magazine out of the envelope, I
quickly spotted the picture I submitted on the back cover.  Recognition is
great!

Fifty Chrysler and associated company products from a 1935 Chrysler
Airstream to a 2008 Dodge Charger were featured and make for interesting
viewing and reading.  Additional information on the club, along with a lot
of photos of Chrysler products can be viewed at:
http://www.chryslerclub.org/index.html

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 Chrysler C-300 (Media superstar for 53 years to date and counting!)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)