[Chrysler300] Travel to the Meet??

Hello one and ALL,  IF you are driving to the Spring Meet and have to pass thru the
Chicago area to get there  BEWARE!!!!  There is a change in things if you
have not been thru there in the last 2-3 years.

This addresses the Toll Road changes!

if you have IPASS then you are ok on the toll road,  Just zip right along

BUT  NO IPASS means you have to stop for all the toll collection spots.

THEY NO LONGER STRADDLE the highway,  they are all off to the side,
you have to watch for the signage and pull off to the right to pay at each one.

THEY ARE EASY TO PASS BY and excape notice.  I missed 2 of them last year.
If you miss one you have a very limited of 'grace' time to rectify your Boo-Boo.

We researched and now use another route to go north from home if we have to
venture near the Chicago toll roads.  We now only pay a single toll and only added
maybe 25 minutes to the projected travel times. More then offset by the savings in
hassles with the traffic and the tolls.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy