[Chrysler300] $7000 300-F Scam on Craigslist Nationwide

[Chrysler300] $7000 300-F Scam on Craigslist Nationwide

There's a listing on many major cities' Craigslist for a $7000 300-F
coupe in near perfect condition.

You'll see the same ad for the same car on the links below.  Yahoo
wouldn't let me send all these links for some reason by regular e-
mail, so I'm posting these via the Yahoo Groups 300 page.

Orlando, FL http://orlando.craigslist.org/car/649460899.html

Miami, FL http://miami.craigslist.org/car/647189702.html

Austin, TX  http://austin.craigslist.org/car/649549261.html

Houston, TX http://houston.craigslist.org/car/649724259.html

Washington DC
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/car/647164560.html

Baltimore, MD http://baltimore.craigslist.org/car/649701113.html

South Jersey, NJ
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/car/649761554.html

Manhattan, NY http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/car/649491214.html

Here's the "owner's" response:

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response, but I'm in Glasgow (United Kingdom)

right now and I have been very busy. Anyway, thank you for your
interest

in buying the car. It's located in US right now and has US papers.
Why

is the price so low? I am here in UK with my new work and I cannot

register the car here, as it is made for USA, according to USA

standards. So all that I want to do now is to sell it at this price,

because I need to sell it fast(I already made a deposit here to buy
me

another). I want this transaction to go smoothly enough as I am
caught

in the middle of some very important events and have little time at
my

disposal. I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand
that I

need to sort them out.

The price is $7,000.00 not negotiable. I will take in consideration
only

those buyers who are really interested in buying the car, to be sure

that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I
shall

be assured of the serious intentions .

For more pictures click in the link below:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk6/mountainjhn/300f/

So if you are interested please email me back for next step.

Regards,

John Mountain

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional