From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ron Waters
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:44 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: New Newsflite

So I'm still asking myself, 'what does this have to do with Chrysler 300s' ?
If the Editor's message had  been posted here, it would have been deemed
'off-topic'.

Hey, we all can write nostalgic stories about what it was like growing up in
[insert name of city/town/village here]. And we can fill the next 100 issues
of News Flite with these stories. But since this is the Chrysler 300 Club,
we should keep this fact central to our writings. That's what I tune in for.

Ron

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links