  From: MRS954@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 11:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] NewsFlight

  Good afternoon,
  I've been reading all day about this string. I obviously didn't receive the latest NewsFlight, but I'm looking forward to it. Although I'm not a Pre-war baby (I'm only a young 53), I do have some fond memories of my childhood, too, and most revolve around cars. As a relative new member of this forum (about 5 years now), these stories interest me more than?the cars themselves. I like to read about the people behind the cars and people's recollections of their childhood, and what ignited their desires to own a 300. Perhaps those old stories could be re-printed or at least assembled into a collection of memoirs for us all to enjoy again and again.

  Regards,
  Mark Souders
  300H
  Mohrsville, PA