  From: Joey
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Ron Waters ; Pat Grant
  Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 8:30
  Subject: Re: Re: [Chrysler300] New Newsflite

  NOBODY said he can't write. It just does not belong in this newsletter. So, take the remote out of YOUR hand and pay attention!

  Joe Schmitt
  iPod Mini
  U2 Special Edition iPod

  From: Pat Grant <gran102@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: 2008/04/22 Tue AM 08:46:10 CDT
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] New Newsflite

  why dont you write something equally entertaining and informative about anything for next issue. you can even make it about 300s if you like. it is a rare skill to be able to put several hundred words together that COMMUNICATE. take the ipod and iphone out of your ear and read some good literature. pat