[Chrysler300] RE:300C SILL PLATES & HUB CAP MASK SETS.

[Chrysler300] RE:300C SILL PLATES & HUB CAP MASK SETS.

There is a club member in the northern states, (MI?) that also sells the C
sills. I just bought a set a few months ago. That's it Mike -----?.
I do not have a roster w/ me. Allot of you know him.
Just a note to those w/ a C or D. I have the hub cap masking sets that make
painting your caps turn out like a pro job w/ less time.
In auto cad, I reversed engineered the 30+ little windows around the cap +
the curved pieces to paint the inner bottom surface.
Go to www.glnelson.com. Click on 57/58 300 and 14 photos will open up to
show you how it is applied and the end results. I used black paint to show
the crisp lines the mask produces. I have sold many to Club Members. $75 set
of 4 w/ instructions + a little to ship. I take PP.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World