Re: [Chrysler300] air filters 300H

Hi Mike and all,  I too replied when this first came up and offere the correct Chrysler air filters to the highest bidder within two weeks.  I still have the filters and received only one bid for under $12.00 which I don't believe is enough.  If the last available ones sold for $35.00 each, they ought to be worth at least that.  Somebody please advise.  Sincerely,  Don Rook
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
  To: MRS954@xxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 5:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] air filters 300H

  Hey All,
  the filters in my fiberglass air cleaners were simply 9x2"
  round elements available at most parts stores. They are replacements for the
  generic chrome air cleaners that they sell. About 8 bucks a piece if I recall.
  Another option was to get a set of K&N 9x2 elements. Either way just leave 'em
  in the sun or on the hood of a hot car for a few minutes and then just "squish"
  they're oval shaped.

  Thought I replied when this thread started weeks ago. Maybe
  it never made it.

  Mike Laiserin
  Phoenix, AZ

  listings at AOL Autos.