[Chrysler300] ZDDP re-visited-the bottom line

[Chrysler300] ZDDP re-visited-the bottom line

For the past month and particularly this past week the subject of ZDDPLUS
has been thrashed about but not been totally resolved. Simply put all flat
tappet engines need a zinc additive .All of todays oils now have zero zinc,thus
jeoparadizing the life of our engines..Fortunately ZDDPLUS has been developed
so  that one 4oz bottle added at an oil change will have the exact zinc content
 contained in oils up to 1985. Since the mid 90's the zinc content has
continually been decreased so that by 2004 no oil has any zinc as per EPA
directives.Every member of this club should educate themselves about ZDDPLUS by  going
to _www.zddplus.com_ (http://www.zddplus.com)      most  of your questions
will be answered on this site. We are very fortunate that one  concerned car
collector footed the bill to develope  a product that will  save an  untold
number of engines. There are many ZDDPLUS distributors  throughout the country. PTS
Xtreme at 916-739-0510  has ZDDPLUS in  stock.......Bruce Toelle

listings at AOL Autos.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: