[Chrysler300] Re: crossram site

"Parked for free" is the phrase they use when a site is closed for non-payment. When John got sick, his monthly charge to godaddy was not paid. As a result, any links to the crossram site are not working. Although I have backups of the complete 300 club website, it never occurred to me to get a backup of files at John's site. I imagine John's computer still has those files but with everything else John's care givers have to deal with, I am reluctant to burden them with a request.
As far as obtaining the files from godaddy, they won't release them without John's passwords, which I don't have.

If someone on the list downloaded the files sometime in the past, I might be able to recreate the web pages. Otherwise, I am out of ideas and up a creek without a poodle.

Bob Merritt
web ecc

  Hi:

  When one attempts to open the site in the tech department, it goes to a site
  that says crossram.com is "parked for free" courtesy of godaddy.com, whatever
  that means. Anyway, John's site seems to be inaccessible.

  Dan Reitz
  Northridge, CA

  Recent Activity
    a..  1New Members