Re: [Chrysler300] Seat covers?

Good morning to all.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about.  My keyboard has a button
called "delete" which I use on occasion as long as there is a note in
the subject line to let me know what the email is all about.  If you
don't like a thread, don't open it.

Neal Thomas
Pickerington  OH
60 300F
67 Charger

rob kern wrote:

> I'm glad you think it is ridiculous, Jim. Because sometimes dealing
> with reality in this hobby is quite so. It was written so that people
> who have experienced similar frustrations in restoring their letter
> cars will be able to relate that others go through the same trials and
> tribulations. Also, it was written because there has been a lot of
> questions about quality of various suppliers of interior fabrics and
> seat covers, particularly for the C. I am not deterred at all from
> your comments or cares. I participate in this club to promote, restore
> and educate folks regarding the Chrysler Letter cars, which is the
> mission statement of the Chrysler 300 Club International. Now I can
> understand why more people are reluctant to step forward and
> contribute articles to the Club News and NewsFlite when the call goes
> out by our volunteer editors. It's your choice to remove your name
> from the list server and also use the delete button if not interested
> in reading various topics. You may want to read upon past issues of
> the Club News. One article was dedicated to nicknames club members
> give to their 'Brutes and what significance the name had to the
> member. The list server is a forum of discussion on all topics related
> to Chrysler 300 Letter Cars and also non-letter 300 issues are
> adressed in kind fashion, although some could technically disagree and
> not encourage or allow non-letter 300s to be addressed in this forum.
> It would be nice to meet you and your 300-E at a future meet. 300'ly,
> ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: