  From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 8:37 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] RE: Legendary Seat Covers

  In a message dated 5/4/2008 11:26:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
  jdelrae1@xxxxxxx writes:

  Ugh.. and to think Charlies story got all beat up.
  I am sorry but who the heck is Mopsy and why do I care about her?
  Can we keep this about technical stuff.. Please
  Jim

  With all due respect, (And I don't want to be in a flame war!), This site
  is about ALL FACETS of the C300 fancy, as far as I know, and I don't see
  anything wrong in the post about Mopsy and her seat covers. If we get TOO
  narrow-minded, no one will have any fun!

  Joe Savard
  Lake Orion, Michigan

  favorites at AOL Food.

<*> Your email settings: