[Chrysler300] Time Travel

  For those of you that don't have a 300F through 300L or a latter day
1966-1969 300 Sport to tool around in and travel back in time in today,
clicking on this site will take you on a virtual time travel tour back to
the '60's, complete with music.  Spot the red 1962 Chrysler 300 convertible
therein.

http://moreoldfortyfives.com/TakeMeBackToTheSixties.htm

Pretty well done summary of an interesting era for many of us, I'm thinking.

So is it just the Chrysler 300's, or the times that draw us together?  Both,
most likely.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 Chrysler C-300
1986 Chrysler LeBaron Town & Country Convertible (2)
2005 Dodge Durango
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
1995 Tioga Motorhome
19' Car Trailer
2.5 car garage

During the '60's:  1950 Chrysler Windsor 4-dr, 1954 Merc conv.-stick, '55
Buick Special 2-dr HT-stick, new 1961 Valiant red 2-dr HT-stick, 1961
Karmann Ghia Conv, 1963 Chrysler Newport 4-dr HT, 1964 Corvair conv.-stick,
1934 Ford PU-stick, 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II 4dr-red 383 2bbl, 1969 Dodge
Coronet 500 2-dr HT, 1961 Chrysler Newport 2-dr HT-stick, 1967 Plymouth Fury
I co. car-4dr stick, 1969 Dodge Polara co car-4dr 383, graduated college,
new wife, new career, new house, voted for Nixon twice, admired Chrysler
300's from afar--did not see many.  Glad I kept the wife, wish I had kept
the Dodge and maybe the Merc. and Valiant.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)