Re: [Chrysler300] What's numbers matching

Re: [Chrysler300] What's numbers matching

Mike and All:
There is no VIN on the 300K engine or transmission.  Date should be  before
the car was assembled, of course!  The last 300 model where the  engine number
can be tied to a specific car per the microfilm is the 300D.
300ly, Gil Cunningham
Another perfect day to Tallytown, FL

In a message dated 5/26/2008 2:40:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,