From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of MRS954@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 8:28 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Blow my own horn

Hi Group,
I don't usually blow my own horn, but today my 300H won Best In Class at the
Concours d'Elegance of the Eastern United States, in Bethlehem, PA.
Competition was tough, including a 53 Muntz Jet 2 dr HT, a nice 56 DeSoto
Firedome Convertible, two nice 58 Impalas, a 58 Studie Golden Hawk, a 59
Dodge Custom Royal Super D-500 Convertible, a couple of T'birds, and Bill
Irving's beautiful bright red 300G Coupe. What a great honor to be selected
as "Best" !!!

Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA