Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Chysler 300 Rally

Carlton:

  Thanks for putting on a great meet on the northern frontier!  You and Barb did an excellent job of organizing the meet and finding interesting places to visit.  Thanks to Cheryl for getting out and taking photos.  It was fun meeting  the members from Wisconsin and Minnesota and hearing the 300 stories from the past.  I really appreciate your efforts in contacting the members in the area and getting them to come out to the meet.  I met some interesting people, and learned that Guy Morice isn't the only one with an E from Chicagoland.

  This trip also provided the opportunity for me to dine on pasties and smoked trout as I traversed the U.P.

  Please note that I returned home without any blackfly bites, so you can put those tales to bed...:)

  John Begian

Carlton Schroeder <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hello 300 Club meet travelers,

I hope everyone got (or gets) home safe and sound. Hopefully we'll get a report that Bob and Janet Nitz and their 300-C had a smooth ride home.

Thank you all very much for attending the Eagle River meet.

The message below is from our Eagle River Mayor. I'm glad many of you got to meet Mayor Jeff.

I've just finshed sorting through all the materials/supplies/Club equipment and will send them to Maine and Doug in the next few days. Did anyone pickup the two 300 videos (prepared by Mike Meier) we had running in the hospitality room? I didn't find those. Those should be sent to Doug or brought to the Maine meet.

See you in Maine September 10 - 13 with our hosts Mayer, Rust and Vaughan and Doug's Grandpa.

300'ly

Barb and Carlton