[Chrysler300] Christmas in June

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Santa arrived in two visits.....first of 5 Legendary boxes delivered by FedEx to my front door on Thursday with the remaining 4 on Friday!  Opened them up last night in the family room (made sure the "Honey Do" list was all crossed-off first, therefore the delay) and Marnie queried if I felt like I was opening gifts on Crhistmas morning. To which I replied YES!!  The Legendary folks did a perfect job on restoring my seat frames, making the custom padding and resewing all the covers to be dimensionally correct. The installation job on the seat frames is impeccable.  Legendary has the correct C coupe and convertible rear seat patterns now.  So the silver lining in this cloud was that in the future you can order C seat covers with confidence that they will be superb, and did I say that they will also fit?  Singing "Deck the Halls" in Oklahoma!  ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)