From: Richard Osborne <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gear Change
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:13 PM

Good evening,

Thanks to Murray Park, I know have a 3:23 sure grip to install in my G hardtop. But, I also just remembered that I have a 2:76 sure grip as well.

I am looking at a long road trip this summer and am thinking about the 2:76 instead of the 3:23. Anyone with an F or G ever tried running these gears? I assume it will make the car an even bigger turd in town, but the highway might be nice. Any experience out there?

I'll skip over the 4:88's for this swap.

Thanks,

Richard Osborne

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional