[Chrysler300] Attention: Ms. Gloria Moon

[Chrysler300] Attention: Ms. Gloria Moon

Dear Gloria: I have purchased (2) additional letter cars for return to active service they are both turn-key. Vehicle #1 is a 1964 - 300K Convertible  Blue in colour. No special options with wind up windows V.I,N. #8443153368. Vehicle #2 is a 1963-300J  White in colour. Full load with factory installed air conditioning. Recently purchased from Matthew Schnuur and driven 1800-200 miles from Austin Texas to Upstate New York. The V.I.N. is 8433160585. I have information on prior ownership on both these vehicles if wanted. I am planning to be present at the fall meet in Maine with my 300B. This will be my first meet and an opportunity to meet many people I have met by E-Mail and Telephone over the past few years.

I would appreciate it if you might consider arranging the build sheet information for these two cars. They are both totally original.  Respectfully Yours and Kindest Regards  Ross J. Therrien   Ontario   Canada  K0L1C0   (613)332-2364

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)