[Chrysler300] Front end kit for 300L

Hi Group,
My recently acquired 300L has several  rattles & squeeks up front when
driving over bumps and i inspected all areas last weekend and the
front end seems a bit long in the tooth. She hadnt been greased up in
many many years so possibly flogged out and in need of replacement for
driveability and safety sake(42 years old so she deserves this area to
be brought back up to scratch).
I have been given 2 quotes for a full front end kit for my 1965 300L,
eg tie rod ends, upper & lower balljoints, all bushes and bump stops
etc minus shock absorbers.
It has the drum brake setup, floor shift auto, 413ci engine.
I'm located near Sydney Australia!
"Performance suspension" quote me $480 + 157 shipping = $637US
"Performance suspension Technology" quote me $259 + $200 shipping = $449US

Both these kits are the standard rebuild kit.
Now allready I'm leaning towards "Performance suspension Technology"
due to price but my question to the group is. Does this sound about
right and are there any other alternatives that you find better
quality or at a cheaper rate?
One thing i forgot to check is wether these balljoints etc have a
grease nipple or are sealed units. I prefer the ones with grease
nipple so i can keep them greased up myself. Also I'm afraid of
cheaply made inferior products like what we can get here for our
Australian Chryslers. They are crap but flog out within a few years!
Any help would be greatly appreciated
cheers
Jeff from Oz

<*> Your email settings: