  From: Ron Waters<mailto:ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300 Group<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; Don Warnaar<mailto:300country@xxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] WI Meet on Club Website

  All -

  Nice photos. Is there a way we can find out who the individuals are in each
  picture ?

  Ron

  > Hello Chrysler 300 Enthusiasts,
  >
  > A pictorial report of the Eagle River, Wisconsin meet is now on the Club
  website.  The address is
  http://www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/<http://wwwchrysler300club.com%3chttp//www.chrysler300club.com/>> .  Click on
  the EVENTS button in the main menu.  Then scroll down to the PREVIOUS EVENTS
  section.  The Eagle River meet in the first link.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)