From: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] F,G,H? turn signals again
To: "Lindsey Fuller" <yesdnil@xxxxxxx>, "Chrysler 300 Club" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wally breer" <wbreer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 10:17 AM

- Remove the lower steering column jacket / the steel painted piece with 5 or 6 sheet metal screws
- The indicator switch is held onto the (drivers side) of the steering column by 1 sheet metal screw.  Remove that screw.
- The switch will drop down / unplug the wires
- You will most likely see that the black plastic finger of the switch is broken off / Send it to Jeff Carter at JC Auto for repair.

Matt Allyn