[Chrysler300] 300G brake email typo

In my just posted 300G brake problem reply, at the end I meant to say brake drum "machining", may be needed, not as typed 'maching', which some may have thought was drum 'matching', or who knows? I do not wish confuse more than already.

Sorry for that, Sun am here now, and was I in a hurry to get outside and get some stuff finished on old cars before tipped rain for next 5 days starts - weather forecasts not always accurate here, but the last five months if little ants appear on kitchen bench, rain comes about a day or two later - the more ants, the more the rain - saw ant yesterday.  (oddly ants are right - no ants, and weather bureau tip for rain sees no rain - and a girl I know who works in old folks home says a cat there always goes and sleeps on bed of one about to die a couple of days before they do  - how do supposedly stupid animals know more than us/science?!  Cat has done this 100% accurate for some years now, but patients never told this. And it on local news few months ago, another cat elsewhere here is same.)

Christopher

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: