[Chrysler300] Head bolt hardware. 300G

My previous post was not intended to be a mind reading contest so I
apologize for that.  My question is in reference to a G engine (413 Cross
ram).  My comment on the spark plug wire heat Shields eliminated all
Hemis.  I have been taking things apart and reassembling them some times
many years later without a problem.  Obviously that is an ability I no
longer posses.  I did not have a camera of any kind at the time of
disassembly and past experience precluded the need for pictures.  I do
have a digital camera now and expect to use it alot from now forward.

Again I apologize for the omission and thanks for any help offered.

Marshall

> Marshall:
>
> I for one do not know what year 300 you are referring to.  I can
> just assume
> you are talking about a generic HEMI or 413 wedge (or maybe even a
> 440 wedge
> if it is a later year).
>

> This is as good a time as any to realize how valuable a simple
> digital
> camera is.  Take the photos before you take something apart.  Then
> lay the
> parts out on a bench in exploded view fashion to show which parts go
> on
> first, in which orientation.  Since you have sent out this message
> on a
> computer the Digital Camera is the easy part.
>

> Once you let us know what engine you are referring to, I'm sure
> someone in
> the Club will be able to help.
>

> Big John Mc Adams
>
> (In sizzling SoCal)