Re: [Chrysler300] Spark plug wires.

Just looked at my 300F again, and I think it would have been clearer if I
stated that wires #5, #7, and #8 ran longitudinally BETWEEN the ram manifolds,
because on either the right or left, they must go OVER the one attached on
that  side, but UNDER the other at its carburetor end.   ----Gil

In a message dated 7/16/2008 1:21:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,