From: Jlyons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 9:32 am
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] '60-'61 steering wheel project

I am not a shill for Dennis (although I do very much like and respect the
guy and his work) but:

Dennis guarantees his stuff for life.
His are 100% done turn key when they arrive (I have purchased from him)
He has been at it a long long time and has perfected his process..

JL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: