[Chrysler300] Boothbay Harbor,

To all coming to the Boothbay Harbor Meet:

Bill Rust and I have been talking and planning. We agree that it is
summer in Maine.  REGISTER It's hot--at least 70 degrees every day,
and there are lots of cars from away on the roads.  Herself and I
went to Boothbay lat week for an MFO (Mandatory Family Outing), and
it was crowded. The tourist boats were full of people, hoping to see
whales and islands and other boats.  The restaurant we at at was very
good, as was the food.  (Chlli was not on the menu, but I bet it
would've been good!)  REGISTER
There are only a few rooms left at the Boothbay Harbor Inn.  If you
call and find none, get a hold of Bill or me and we will set you
REGISTER straight.  The Firefighters from the State of Maine are
having their annual convention at Boothbay Harbor that weekend, so
smoking the tires could be a good thing, or not.  For the day trip by
REGISTER car, we will do a lighthouse cruise. For those who want to
go west, we will route you to every lighthouse between the hotel and
Portland Head, where Bill recently took a picture of the Portland
Head Light and the J.  For those going east, there will be light
houses to see as far as Owls Head.

Now perhaps you have REGISTER noticed in big print the word REGISTER
scattered throughout this post. That happened because I noted a big
discrepancy (difference) between about 58 rooms rented and fewer than
10 meet reservations on Gloria's accounting system.  If you don't
register--I won't need to make name tags or order very many banquets
(there's no chili on that menu either!)  But if you don't register
you won't be eligible to win a life sized black fly house, or a prize
from the club.  On the other hand, if you do REGISTER, that would be
a good thing, and you could go home a winner.

Did I mention?  Please send your MEET REGISTRATION FORMS completed to
Gloria.  Forms are available on the club web page, and in your latest
Newsflite.  I just got off a boat, so I don't know if there is a new
Club News--which also has the form you can use to REGISTER.

See you in 7+ weeks.

Doug Mayer
300L
Northport, ME