[Chrysler300] Cars not in archives?

Hi all,

I recently came across 3 letter cars that we may not have in the club records.
1. 300H, VIN 8423139496. This car has been parted out by RPM Motor Sports in Albert lea, MN, Phone: 507-377-1138

2. 300H, VIN 8423162794. This car is a real "basket case" and is currently for sale for $5,000. The front fenders,hood and grill are gone due to collision with a tree. The engine and 727 are also missing and the interior has been pretty well stripped of anything useful. In my opinion, it's only good for parts - sheet metal and glass. Owner: Terry Leary, San Andreas, CA, Phone 209-304-3106.

3. 300J, VIN 8433220996. This car has been in storage for around 20 years. Probably about a #4. The owner does not wish to be identified. He also has what is left of a 300B. The car was rolled and has been totaly stripped. The VIN plate has been removed. All that is left is the frame and some sheet metal.

Doug Warrener
Fair Oaks, CA
300H

<*> Your email settings: