Re: [Chrysler300] Travel to Maine

MATTHEW OSTROWSKI wrote:
> Greetings 300 club,

> A few weeks back I put some feelers out about who would be interested in meeting up as you head north to Maine for our fall meet. There has been some interest, we have about three to four cars so far.

> Let me know who else is interested in joining our cruise/journey north. I will finalize the times and locations once I get a sense of who is interested and where your coming from. I know this, if you live west of the Hudson river you need to come thru either Connecticut or Massachusetts's. If your from anywhere in New England the only rode into SW Maine is 95 which means you will go right by the NH package store exit. We will make it a convenient spot to meet, there is also talk that once we get into Maine we will go up Rt.1. I'm thinking stop for lunch somewhere along the trail (how about George H. Bush's home in Kennebunc? I'm sure Barbara would love to have us).

> Anyway, let me know who's interested so we can make it an enjoyable ride and awesome sight for others to see!
> Warmest Regards,
> Matt Ostrowski

There is a faint recollection that the last time we ventured that-a-way,
we plotted a course that avoided some of the contributing to the state
coffers via the various dunning huts that crossed the highways,
otherwise known as Toll Roads.
Since we planed on making the long drive in 2 days rather then busting
our buns in one super long haul, we had time to skirt some of the
highway robbers.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy