From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Russ Vaughan
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 7:58 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Travel to Maine

Anyone interested in saving some tolls, contact me off the list. If you are
just driving a car, as Pete says, they are not really worth it. If you have
a dually, trailer or both, you can save some money.

The best way to go through Maine for everyone going North is to take exit 45
on the Maine turnpike and connect with 295 North about 1/2 mile after the
toll booths (no toll at that booth). The recommended exit they steer you to
has a toll you DO have to pay. I 95 (Maine pike) all the way is longer and
has two more expensive tolls than taking I 95 to I 295 back to I 95. The
difference is $2.25 for that section of I 95 vs. .60 to take 295 and
re-merge. So, you save $1.65 plus travel about 10 miles less.

Russ Vaughan