Dodge, where the ram manifold was one piece and the carbs were  inside---or mostly
so---of the valve covers.
300ly, Gil

In a message dated 8/6/2008 9:55:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edward1108@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Wasn't  the "Ram Option" actually the 2 four barrels sitting at an offsett
within the  valve covers ? I have always heard of this option but have never
seen one.  Comments  ?

Val Jeffers

--- On Tue, 8/5/08, Jim Maiani  <jmaiani@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Jim Maiani  <jmaiani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300H models  question?
To: "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"christopher beilby"  <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 7:16  PM

Christopher. ...I'll take a stab at a couple of  these questions. Please,
anyone, correct me if I make a  mistake.

Standard motor in H was the 413 dual quad on inline manifold.  The crossram
was an option that I think there were about 10 sold?
On the  outside, only the wheel covers and the letter H on the trunk were the
 difference from the sport. 4 bucket seats were always a standard item with
any  letter car, the H was no exception. I don't know about the performance,
but I  heard that the crossram gave about 20 more horsepower? That's about all I
can  answer.

Jim Maiani
Houghton Lake Michigan
300 H