  From: bluesport62
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:37 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] leaky axle seals

  hello in 300 land.. is there a special way to install rear axle seals.
  my shop is doing for the third time in as many months.he said he has
  the rite seals. but idont think so i will get them and try again. i
  have the part #s. please drop me a line if there is something i should
  know. besides changing shops. john hertog i sure miss you. thanks JOE
  LUCIANO 62 SPORT

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: