From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:55 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Brake & Fuel Lines - Sources

Hi Group:

    I'm looking for brake and fuel lines for my F  coupe.  Has anyone found a
measurable difference between the lines supplied  by In Line Tube, Classic
Tube or Fine Lines?  If so, please let me know  which you have found to be the
most dependable from the viewpoint of correctness  and cost.

Thanks,

Pete Fitch

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007