From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carlton Schroeder
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:09 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Two 300 letter cars for sale

While calling former 300 Club members to invite them to attend the Fall
Maine meet I learned that former member (1993) Tom DeSiena of Connecticut
passed away. His sister Patty and her husband are selling Tom's cars and are
getting ready to sell a 300G and 300K. I offered to post an email for Patty
and she thought that would be fine. Both cars are hardtops and complete cars
with low miles but need full restoration. They have been sitting 30 years or
so. The cars are in Connecticut. Please call Patty at 801-652-7261. The cars
may soon be listed on Craig's list.

Hope to see you in Maine,

Carlton Schroeder
Eagle River, WI