Re: [Chrysler300] Transport Etiquette

The transporter should have some insurance to cover damage that they created during transport. You'd pretty well need photos taken of the vehicle before loading it so as to be able to prove all that.   Fern

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Transport Etiquette

Gang -

OK, so the general consensus is not to tip unless the driver goes out of his
way, such as helping me push the parts car into a storage facility, etc.

Next question: Let's say that the car, a 57 Chrysler 2dr in this case,
arrives with damage that it didn't have when it left its point of origin,
such as a broken rear window (the huge one). What should I do ?

Thanks,

Ron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional